Hello - New member from Poole

Timmy2Stroke

Hello, I'm Tim and I jointly own a 19ft Cabin Fisher of unknown make/model. This is actually the reason I Googled 'Small boat forums' and found this site. I had heard of PBSBAC before but I must admit never looked into it any further. I will start a new thread in the appropriate section about our current boat.

This is our 3rd boat in the last 15 or so years. We try to go out fishing when time allows and am certainly far from expert at it! Like boating we bumble on through enjoying ourselves.

We had a 21ft Mayland for a couple of years (that was far more suited to canals than the open sea and about 15ft of the 21ft was cabin), then upgraded to an 18ft Icelander. This was sold through lack of use - then immediately was missed. So 18 months ago bought the current boat. We missed last season as we had to source an outboard for it and did a general tart up before putting in the water a couple of weeks ago.

welcome tim to the forum,

next step is to join the club as I am sure many others will encourage aswell.

best of luck and tight lines for the summer, if you have any questions this is the place to ask.

sam

Yes, do join and get to see the "Club Only" side of the forum! (I no longer use the term "Members Section")

If you want to or are thinking of joining come along to our meeting this Thursday in Parkstone Trades and Labour Club, 19:30 for 20:00.

We have our Open competition on Saturday, booking in at Cobbs weigh-in \ photo-in and prize giving there too.

The more you put in, the more you will get out (leave it Jim!).

Rob

Welcome to the Forum, as others have said, it's well worth joining the club.

For your info. I've sent you a "Membership Enquiry Reply" and a copy of our "Constitution" by pm.

The meeting is upstairs in the Trades and Labour Club.

Unfortunately I won't be there this month, I'll be away on holiday.

Regards

Brian