junior comp hats 2015

Sam

Hi All,

I now have the junior comp hats and also some spare trophys, can you all let me know if any one was short of a trophy from the comp.

can you let me know the easiest way for everyone to receive these hats.

Adam,

I have left reuben's with dad so you can collect next time your down the boat

cheers

sam

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Sam thanks for the hats and trophy, the kids wear think there great, picked up from your dad at the last meeting. Sophie did ask if you had any Pink or Purple ones? I sure you can think of a few other people who would look good in a pink one ha ha.... Thank you for all the effort put in with the junior comp the kids enjoyed the presentation and thankyou for the prizes they won. Shame they missed the last day out sounds like you had a cracking day. I was stuck on a cold fishing boat pulling in a 32lb Cod with a spinning rod a million miles away had to be done anyway. Well organised and a big thank you to Nigel Allen and Alan Green for taking us out , the kids really enjoyed it. They are looking forward to next year Curtis is eyeing up a new Reel to go with the rod he won. He has a few Vouchers to put towards it with the Wessex fish of the month prize as well. Thanks Paul Driver.

glad all the kids are chuffed with the hats,

Brian I still have yours as for some reason I thought you lived my way, if you PM me your address I will try and pop them in when I go to drop off the annears hats.

no problem mate it is very rewarding to organise it and already planning next year, slightly different for next year as you already know

regards,

sam