Junior Comp 2nd Round 9th August

Sam

cheers for all the results guys,

looks like all the kids made the most of the weather and caught some fish,

we had a slow start to the day with only mackerel coming onboard and a lonely scad,

after a decision to open the fishing area due to worsening conditions and a slight move inshore the fishing picked up a bit with Jayden landing his first ever conger, which he was chuffed about, he is now telling everyone he is now a real chapman because he has caught a conger and done the conger cuddle.

another move inshore after lunch saw the kids being kept busy on worm baits and enjoying the day.

results for alfresco were

Jayden

mackerel

conger ell 10lb 5oz

scad

pout

ballan wrasse

tompot blenny

corkwing wrasse

rock cook wrasse

Amy

Mackeral

pout

ballan wrasse

Pollack

bream

Emma

mackerel

pout

ballan wrasse

rock cook wrasse

bream

thanks Ian and the girls for the company and thanks to dad for taking us out

I am working out of a different office today with limited computer time, so will work out the results in the morning and post the results,

one competition to go and still all to play for

sam

Sam and Charlie,

thank you both for an excellent day out, the girls were couldn't stop talking about the day (second half) and Mum was given a full briefing from them.

Great boat, good company and bacon sandwiches to boot, I still can't believe that 3 ex-military men managed to keep the language and stories in check.

Thanks again and the girls are looking forward to the BBQ/prize giving, I unfortunately will be scratching for fish in Norway.

Regards Ian

glad you enjoyed it Ian and the girls also enjoyed it,

Like I said to you on our return, you have passed the first test for fishing on alfresco, we just need to see if the chef likes you haha :lol:  :lol:

enjoy your trip to Norway.

sam