Hi Scott

Maverick Martin

Hello Gents,

Many thanks for the warm welcome, much appreciated. A bit about myself, i'm 31 years old, ex Royal Navy and a keen sea angler for over 15 years, I am mainly a beach angler due to fact i'm boat less wink.gif , but i'm working on that one. I have lived in Poole all my life, currently living in Upton with my wife and family, I try to organise at least 3/4 charter trips a year for family and friends which are always a great success, normally go out on either Sheila Anne or True Blue, my next trip is booked on May 1st, and I can't bloody wait. Is there anywhere on the forum I can stick my name down for crew??? I am a tackle whore and have all my own gear.

Thanks Again

Scott Turner

Hi Scott,

Use the 'Boat Buddies' section. This is specifically designed for this purpose - boat owners looking for crew and crew looking for boats.

It is usually a bit quiet this time of the year, but come the spring you should be able to take your pick of boats! With over 60 boats in the club youll have a fair choice!

Adam