F.A.O Dan

Barry

Barry, Its a 22ft cruiser, sleeps 2 at the front, but with a large fishing area at the back. On recent purchess I asked exactley what the make of the boat is and it was apparentley a Tailor Spanola 22, something I have never heard of and Its a name I cant find on the net. Thats the spelling thats on the reciept anyway. Its powered by a 285hp Volvo Penta inboard.

Why you ask?

Dan

Dan, its just that it has a close resemblance to my Tremlett. Tho clearly its not a Tremlett as theres no massive reverse chines. About the same size too same sort of layout etc. Vilevo huh! good luck I ended up totaaly rebuilding mine. If you see Two Ladies, my boat, flying about the Poole area give me a shout. I'd like to have a look at yours......so to speak!

I don't have that luxury. If I want to use mine in the winter months its a 120 mile drag to my chosen boating/fishing area.....though the Goodwins are looking good at the mo! In the summer its up on the frome so not a prob.

Would be interested in having a look at the piccy's tho.