New to the forum

Geoff Davison

Hi, just joined the forum, looking for ideas for a new boat. Been fishing these waters for 30+ years but sold our last boat few years ago as it became a bit of a money pit....don't they all! Now looking for a boat capable of local fishing plus adventures further afield, wrecking, channel isle etc. my search for an aquafish brought me here so signed up so I can see some pics.

Tight lines, Geoff

Welcome Geoff!

Enjoy the Forum and sign up with a few £ to see a bit more  :)

We also meet once a month on the first Thursday of the month at Parkstone Trades and Labour Club.

Indeed Adam & Ian had an Aquafish 23 , which Adam and Bob built out from a plain mould. They guys just recently traded her for an Aquafish 28. Adam is about to take her home for a full refit \ refurb over the winter. Both cracking boats and both have visited the CI's a few times!

Rob

Welcome to the best boat fishing club in Poole  on the South Coast  :) 
I've only been a member for about four months, the information and help I've gained has been immense in this time.
So I'm sure you will gain all the information you need and loads of help, just as I have .....

Welcome aboard

Edited by Maverick
He lied