Images via Tapatalk

boyscott

I know there are a few Tapatalk users out there so I'm hoping someone who reads this can help.

I have an Android tablet (Hudl) without a SIM so it's using WIFI. I can post text ok to this and other forums but cannot get an image to upload.

If I go to my image store (Photobucket) there is an option to share via Tapatalk. The text gets posted but not the image. I have tried another forum without success.

There is also an option in Photobucket to copy the image link and paste-in but I cannot see how to paste! (No CTRL-C/CTRL-V on Android that I have found)

Any advice welcome but if you don't understand a word of this I feel your pain too :-)

Cheers

As usual probably wrong

When making post use. ' more reply options' then click ' choose file'

This bring up your piccies from huddle.

Click on piccie. ' then click ' attach this file' then 'add to post' then 'post

No photobuket etc required

post-1523-0-33047100-1401906068_thumb.jpgpost-1523-0-33047100-1401906068_thumb.jpgpost-1523-0-33047100-1401906068_thumb.jpg

Hi Hooky,

Many Thanks for the phone tutorial. Now able to put photos/screenshots directly into the Gallery and other sections of the Web Site.

Looking forward to seeing if we can get my phone and tablet to work together on Bluetooth after tomorrow's Club Meeting. So that the Navionics Gold App works outside Wifi areas.

Wrinklies Rule ok.

Allan.