thursday

Guest colin

Not a breath of wind but we fished the harbour, anyway 1 wrasse to 1lb, 1 flounder 14oz and a schoolie after fishing arne, bulls lake, south deep, the castle, nice to be out but maybe a trip out the front may of been better on such a flat sunny day!

sounds great

all i got was school not fair trying to sort out me work experience my first choice was rejected put in another wish i could do sumthing with fishing the only thing to do with fishing is looking after the river banks for coarse fishing

sam

Sam

First thing to do is phone the southern sea fisheries office to see if 1. they do take work experience and 2. if not why not and would they be prepared to take someone if they were vetted. Get the number off your dad, he should have it somewhere. If there not registered to take w/e I'm sure the school could contact the agency that vet employers and get them on the list. All the employer has to do is set aside half hour to sort the paperwork and interview. Its a basic interview on health and safety procedures and inspect there employers insurance cover note and thats basically it.

Give it a try, nothing ventured nothing gained!

Martin