Snowbee deep blue 10 problem. Ideas?

lofty

Today I used my reel for the first time and I've fecked it up .

I don't know what's happened as I was just using it generally. I had a starry smoothound pulling on it and I got it on the yak but afterwards it wouldn't free spool. It winds in ok but will not release the leads to the seabed unless you press the centre winder in. I've tightened it and released it and it makes no difference at all.

I'm a bit sad as it seems like a good reel but I can't believe its knackered on its first outing.

As I say it was fine until the hound tugged on it.

Any ideas

It will probably end up with Dave Lynes

Only time I've known of a similar problem was when a friend used my reel and tried to adjust the drag tension without moving the lever to the off position,after that it wouldn't free spool.Dave fixed it.

It's probably a simple fault. It was working perfectly. I caught 3 dogs,1 bass and two starrys and then it jammed. I've had a text to drop it in to Niggle. Hope that's ok?

I'm in Wales looking for Tope on the yak till Sunday so it will have to wait till next week,cheers