Gallery uploads?

JIMBOB

Thanks for trying I am still logged on to the old site on this my home computer! I dont normally use this as theres normally a child or the missis on here! Ive been using my Iphone , I tried to log out but it just re directs me back to this site. help please Paul :rolleyes:

You will need to delete your cookies and/or cache

If you still have issues I could take off the redirect and you will be able to log off from the old site.

If you need instructions let me know.

Btw had exactly this same problem on my laptop. Cleared cache and cookies and all was well.

Edited by Paul D
Added info

Paul

Is there an easy way to reduce the size of files? pretty much all my pics are bigger than 1mb, The old site didn't seen to have the same problem I could upload with out resizing? or could there be an auto resizer fitted to the gallery?

paul,

i have just loaded two photos but i think they are too large ! any idea what i did wrong.

thanks,

andy

A day, I was going to ask you as have seen this problem before. Did you upload both at same time ?

What should happen is the image gets uploaded and then the gallery will create a medium and small image. It appears that it has timed out as no medium or thumbnails exist.

Paul more help needed! trying to upload some pics to have a go at a report, but it keeps turning alexs turbot on its side! rotated it in paint before hand but it still does it! Its saved on my compter  upright, so when I upload it turns it on its side?, then Resize tool as you go to save wont let me rotate it back?, Also I cant delete the photos.

Thanks again paul  :)