Crew Availability on Manta Ray

Tomo

Hi Lads,

Just a note to say I have availability for 2 crew for club members and their friends (Not a Charter Trip) on Manta Ray Wed 19th September for bass fishing...

Leaving Lymington around 08.00 hrs.

PM or phone 07966 051421 for details if you would like to join us.

Tomo biggrin.gif

Would have loved to but can't get away from work - well actually, I did get away from work but need to work from home whilst awaiting next squid delivery. ( Thought it would be tempting fate expecting Helen to move all the squid again ! )

Would have loved to have been able to fish from the VIP section smile.gif

Well Lad's

Don't worry trip has been blown off as forecast is NW.......4's wind over tide plus tidal ripp over the banks well off shore .....think some of my crew were cringing at the thought... John Perry being one......

I must be getting considerate in my old age cos the marks are fishing their nuts off at the moment...... 40 Mr Spikeys over these marks last Saturday biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Tomo

Edited by Tomo

i just tried begging for a day off, but they didnt seem to understand the reason lol

o well hopefully next time

sam

Sam,

They just don't understand...Team Bonding...tell them to give me or even better Annie a call next time.... You'll get the week off... laugh.giflaugh.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

Tomo

Did I just say that....oops...........

Hi tomo

Is or was this invite open to newly joined members as am a total beginner and would of loved to of gone or go on any future trips to learn as much as possible about where and how to catch these spiky bars of silver?!

It's a big sea out there!!

No problem, the offer is open to all members and their friends.

Will post next time there is availability.

Tomo biggrin.gif

As long as your lead doesn't hit gel coat or Engine covers because then it is a swim home!!!!

Just ensure that if you don't have experience fishing from boats with a few crew that you pay attention and above all ask for advice \ help. You do not want to tangle everyone's lines on the first drop!

Braid will be used by most if not all members as someone using mono will be fishing very differently with amount of weight required and direction that the tide will take the end gear on lowering!

Remember ask, there are no silly, well, there are silly questions and you will be reminded of them, but is a good old fun and banter way!

Rob