Crew Wanted.

Leicester Fisheagle

I am fortunate enough to have several excellent Crew Members who come out on Kind of Magic. However, several are likely to be less available in the near future due to increased work commitments. I cannot promise the 5 star luxury or Michelin Star cuisine offered on some of the larger boats, but we can manage some friendly banter, a reasonable variety of fish and hot water. In the unlikely event of the fishing being slack there may even be time to make a hot bacon sandwhich from time to time.

Boat based on a pontoon at Cobbs in Poole. Crew wanted for weekends, during the week and possible evenings when the nights get longer. Please PM, email or post here.

Allan. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Leicester Fisheagle

• 2 weeks later...

That sounds great Mike. Is there an assumption that my species count will go up because of the crews fishing expertise or because I will be getting out more? You must be really fed up with the new bridge. Tried a trial tie up on the new mooring area a week or so ago to see what was involved, there were some potentially dangerous bits of metal that could cause damage and I would not liked to have tried it on my own with the tide running. Frank, who was crewing, virtually had to step out of the boat onto the basin wall fenders in order to get a mooring rope onto anything substantial which was one of the back posts that the floats slide up and down on. May have missed something, but no rings or bollards or obvious things to tie onto. An accident waiting to happen. Will exchange contact details at the next meeting.

Allan.