Swanage 15,4,2012

lofty

Me and Barry headed to Swanage to try out some new gear and marks. Geordie Brian managed to dodge a bullet today as work was calling.Unfortunately the wind was not as predicted , stronger and from another direction . Force 5 from the East south east .As we were there we thought we'd give it a go. It was tough. There's not many phots as once afloat it was difficult staying upright let alone doing my best David Bailey.

You should have done your usual marks !!...... Southbourne was completely flat this morn..... with an off the shore NE breeze.........absolutely no surf or swell.

B**locks..... weep.gif

Tried it as its the venue for the uks biggest kayak fishing comp in a months time.

All numbers great fully received

laugh.gif

You did well to get out and stay out, I went to Dancing Ledge way and it got rougher all day.

Saw a couple of kayak's on the inside of us there that had come from Swanage on the ebb tide.

If they were going back later it would have been a bit iffy with the swell and rollers this afternoon.

Bitterly cold wind too.