Fixed VHF & Anchor wanted

Coddy

Hi all

A friend of mine has just purchased a boat but he is looking for a working fixed 2nd hand VHF, does not have to be a DSC model at the moment, and aerial if possible.

He is also looking for an anchor, 5kg bruce-a-like and/or fishermans type.

If anyone has any of thes items they want to sell do PM me or phone me on 07794 966313

Thanks

Dave

cool.gif

Edited by Coddy

Not everyting is cheap - if going check you prices with someone like QuayWest first - I have been with a great list of items, with prices listed from online sources and ended up buying next to nothing as it was expensive!

+ most of the time you hav no come back if the kit\unit has a fault - are you going to wait till next year to get you money back? At least buying locally and \ or online you have distance selling rights or can pop back in.

Though the place is good for second hand stuff that you can't buy elsewhere - Charlie A and I did well last year!!! wink.gif

Dave

I might be able to help with a fixed VHF.

I've got an old (hence pre DSC) and tatty Seavoice RT550, as far as I know it's all working well, I'll test it tomorrow and let you know.

As can be seen from the photo, it needs a bit of a clean up.

post-11-1298483356.jpg

Edited by Brian

Dave

I've tested it and it's all working well, I'll give it a clean up and see what you think.

If want to take a look at it and see it working (and have a coffee), give me a call, or I can bring it along on Thursday, it won't break the bank.

Edited by Brian

Hi brian

My friend Mark has had a look on the forum and said he would like the radio.

Unfortunatly I will not be able to attend the meeting so if you let me know how much I will pay you and get it sent to Mark. I can pick it up from your home, the coffe sounds good as well wink.gifwink.gif

Many thanks

Dave

cool.gif