Dry Suit - advice/supplier

AHoy

I need to obtain a dry suit that is suitable for RIB use (safety boat duty) and also for the occasional swim around/under the boat if required. Might even consider doing a bit of shallow diving later (with retraining!).

Not wishing to spend a fortune for this limited use but would like to get as comfortable, durable and presentable (?) as possible. Any recommendations? Seems as if I am unlikely to get one suit for both uses.

Any recommended shops or suppliers within the area I should try?

Might also stand a better chance of catching some fish if I can dive and see them first biggrin.gif

Alan.

Thanks for the suggestions. Have had a look around for second-hand suits but nothing my size, also been doing a lot of research so I have a better idea of what I want v. what I can use the types of suit for.

I am doing some safety boat RIB training during February so have opted to go for a new suit from Ravenspring. They can meet the delivery date, have a good reputation and are close enough for support in case of problems/repairs. Made-to-measure price similar to many off-the -peg prices from normal outlets as well.