Online Lures

Paul D

The eagle eyed of you will note we have an extra advert at the top of the site.

This is Online Lures who are selling fishing tackle online and are teamed up with Mark Harding in Alderney.

If you use the link on the site it will track that it has come from our website which is good news for us.

We have agreed to run for a trial period to see how it works for them, so let me know what you think

Just a thought but have any of the clubs sponsors (i.e for the open)been offered advertising space?As could upset some! Have spoken to one who told me about it and wasn't best pleased to say the least.I know you can't please everybody all of the time.

Niggle

Everyone of the open comp sponsors has their logo on our home page that will stay there until we start taking new sponsors for next years comp. Any company are free to ask for a free link in our links pages and can also avail themselves of our traders page.

There is a link on the home page asking those that would like to advertise here to contact us.

I can't see what more we can do really but any ideas warmly received

Martin

Just a thought but have any of the clubs sponsors (i.e for the open)been offered advertising space?As could upset some! Have spoken to one who told me about it and wasn't best pleased to say the least.I know you can't please everybody all of the time.

Nigel,

The OnlineLures advertisment was placed not due to the Open Sponsorship but because they asked and offered a contribution to advertise, likewise other advertisers ( Sams / David Lynes / PSAC etc. )

Web site advertising is totally separate to the Open Competition, it just helps to pay the web site running costs