(yet another) fish ID?? Trout or Salmon?!

djredrupp

Unfortunately, I didnt catch it - Dad or my brother did (not members) - im still stuck in Nottingham, a few hundred miles away from the action!! sad.gif

It would be interesting to know the specimen size, i couldn't find it on the internet...

Dan

I didnt believe Dad when he told me... thought they were taking the piss and got it from tesco or something! Didnt even realise you could catch them outside the harbour!

And yes olli - first year at nottingham uni!

Dan

Oli, im in sherwood hall atm doing economics, but moving to a house in Lenton next year!

I don't believe there is a speciman for Sea Trout as I have asked before......."Game Fish" was the response, just like the Salmon.... as I manage to catch quite a few in club waters during the year... 

Tomo 

I wasnt even aware you could catch them around here!!! Haha

Dan

I had many a house in Lenton, Gloucester Ave, Rothesay Ave, Harrington Drive and one other... Only left 2 years ago but miss it like mad sometimes! Maybe time for a PhD me thinks!

The Joys of Lenton....

Kimbolton - most burgled street

3 times the national burglary rate

most robbed cash point in the uk...

Perfect for students! haha

I should be back to bournemouth soon, for a bit of Brittlestar codding especially if the weather stays like this!!!

What did you Study?

I did Electrical Engineering.

Nothing like a bit of danger to spice up uni life, if there's no risk of burglary/mugging/death it's not much of a night out in my book... Though it now all seems a bit tame compared to the night out I had on a stag in Sarajevo on Sunday - that really was deadly!

Yep keep the weather the same and roll on the starfish.