Talking about Tope

ten four

I hear the gully out of Poole is the spot. Talk to Charlie Chappers, he's the man.

Going east of Solent, Eutopia is the spot, not marks I fish but the lads in the club know them well.

I don't know about distance and Kayak friendliness!!!

I hear the gully out of Poole is the spot. Talk to Charlie Chappers, he's the man.

Going east of Solent, Eutopia is the spot, not marks I fish but the lads in the club know them well.

I don't know about distance and Kayak friendliness!!!

That is a good paddle even if you launched from Selsey. Just did a quick distance measure and that is over 5.5mls one way!

It can get quite lumpy very quickly out there and to get in/out there are a number of "interesting" areas to contend with.

Just on a safety point of view.

Dave

cool.gif

Best spots for the bigger boys around here are in deep water 35m plus, around to the west.

Some anglers get them on the drift, but as Coddy says it would be a fair paddle, needs perfect weather and I suggest need a safety boat for cover

hard work in a Kayak

But I have had some up to 40lb just outside Dancing ledge

Plenty of small ones on the Dolphin Bank, which is where you described I expect.

Charlie biggrin.gif