Poole Harbour 06 12 09

Zzippy

Heard the Forecast yesterday afternoon and decided the weather was going to be too rough to get out today.Got up at about 8am thismorning to no wind and a blue sky,But I released all my Ragworms yesterday evening as I thought it was a no go.

Oh well.I had loads of sorting/cleaning up to do seeing as everything got soaked.I was just finishing cleaning my cadac(cooker/bbq when my phone went.It was Ben(Seagypsy) asking If I wanted to go for a few hours in Poole harbor. ;D.He had worms left from yesterday.After 5 minutes of talking my other half round to it I was on my way to evening Hill.

Got to the launch in about 15 minutes and this was the sight that greeted us.It was calm at home but blowing a F6 + in the harbor

user posted image

user posted image

A quick change of plan and we were heading towards Turlin Moor.A place where you dare not go under 20mph in your car otherwise your wheels would be gone ;D ;D

It was still windy there but an easy launch and a 10 minute battle against the wind to find some shelter.Paul (Sprinter)also joined us.

Alot calmer than evening hill

user posted image

Sprinter

user posted image

Trying to keep an eye on our cars

user posted image

And I managed to catch ;D

user posted image

Thanks Ben and Paul for giving me some worms and for a good few hours out blowing the cobwebs away wink.gif

was nice to get the opportunity to get wet twice in a weekend, I had a small bass that was released but no flounder.

was nice to get out in a blow as i think it gets your confidence and abilities up.

And like everything there was a price to pay, i may not have cooked the roast but i have the dishes ;-) , thaks for another good day out peeps

Edited by Zed