Stainless Steel

bliss2

What I am after is for someone to come down to my boat, and give me a quote on fabricating the side of my gunnell with stainless steel to protect it from the anchor chain, and also to make a roller system for the capstain. Can anybody recommend anyone to do it, the boat is kept in Poole.

You don't need everyone to come and look at your boat before a quote, you should be able to get a quote (reasonably close) with just measurements and drawings (better still if you can find photos of boats which has it done) of what you want. Once you have agree the price, then the detail can be taken on board.

Just try the phone book under fabrication, try to avoid anything related to marine as they put a premium on top of everything else.

What I am after is for someone to come down to my boat, and give me a quote on fabricating the side of my gunnell with stainless steel to protect it from the anchor chain, and also to make a roller system for the capstain. Can anybody recommend anyone to do it, the boat is kept in Poole.

I am happy to have a look and I can also knock up a technical drawing with mesurements that a fabricator can work off. smile.gif

Send me a personal message (not too personal mind 'cos I'm a bit sensitive unsure.gif ) and we can arrange a time etc.

Mad Mike