Friday Trip

Paul D

Weather for Friday is looking good and the tides are perfect for a trip out after work.

So having read Alun's report of calm water and fishing we ( Helen, ELaine and myself ) will be taking Neo out around 5:30 PM from Wick

Tide times for the entrance are :-

LW: 15:50

HW: 21:35

Low water at Wick is at 17:30 so a low water launch is needed - will just have to pretend I haven't seen the warning sign !?!

Boys, Boys,

this pedestal is getting a little high (it will be at least 3!!)

laugh.gif

I bet he don't leave you standin' up to your knees in cold water holding the boat off from a drying tide whilst he chats away to his mates in the car park either!!

Never mind Hels a bit more training and you'll have the dear lad near enough perfect.

Mad Mike

Mike

That is where you are totally wrong - I have stood for long minutes waiting for that man and his trailer (and I'm not just talking about the boat here - if you know what I mean.......LOLOLOL)

We shall see this afternoon - weather looks great and I will probably catch nothing however, should that happen I'll put it down to the fact that Paul was with me !!!

Cheers and cya tomorrow all

Helen