Fish Box?

Adam F

Gotta think BIG mr c!!!

No - the iecy tek will be full of ice, so I'm after a box for day fishing or during the day before they get filleted and iced down.

Have you got white or blue!! (fussy!) tongue.gif

I am amazed you haven't built them in ..........

wink.gif

I have two which, obviously, I use to store hoses, oil change pumps, cutting boards, cleaner, BBQs, etc etc as I never seem to catch anything.... sad.gif

On fishing trips I tend to start with the big coolbox 3/4 full of ice and 1/4 full of beer and supplies (bacon etc) gradually exchanging first bait, then catch, then fillets for supplies as the trip progresses. Works really well as a system as, if we don't catch (or meet up with Dean) the beer stays in the box!

Hi Duncan

I have three compartments below decks that store all sorts of fenders ropes etc

They were also intended to be fish holds if required, but as we do not keep many fish they have never been used for this.

we have discussed using one of them for this next week if we have too. But I doubt we will keep that many fish. tongue.gif the ones we keep should go into the ice box.

Last year we used the bait tank to keep the flatties alive until we got back to braye, then they went on ice after bleeding in the tank

Charlie biggrin.gif