Samsung SGH-G600 phone pictures

great white

after my camera started flatening batteries after just two pictures I started using the camera on my phone

its 5 mega pix so the quality is fine, but even though I can get them to the PC ok as jpegs and they save and print ok, I have failed tonight to resize them enough to add a couple to the forum

when I attempt to resize using paint they change but I am then unable to save

the message keeps saying thet the save was interupted.

any boffins know what is going wrong??

Keep it simple guys

Thanks

Charlie

Don't use photoshop - use something called Paint.net - it is good and easy to use and FREE! http://www.getpaint.net/ you can crop, adjust colours, brightness, contrast etc and use layering etc

If it is not complex enough use GIMP which is also free and more complex like Photoshop (please ensure you use GIMP photo editing software otherwise you could end up with something you were not expecting and become someones bi*ch!!!) http://www.gimp.org/

Rob

Edited by rob francis

I have moved the pictures from the phone to my Pc at home and here in the office.

Saved them in the normal way as jpegs no problem.

The problem arrises when I have edited them and reduced the size to add to a post, I can not save them

In paint I get the message "Paint cannot save this file save was interupted, so file has not been saved"

I have checked pictures from my camera and pictures from sams samsung phone and they edit and save, but not the ones from my SGH-G600.

I have now reduced the size on the phone, but that only has limited options so makes them very small.

Thanks for your help guys

Charlie

HI Rob and Dan

I have tried both

The resizer works on all old photo's but not on the ones from the mobile nor does the other idea,

I had better wait for a reply from Samsung

for info the pictures on my weymouth post were reduced on the phone then copied to the pc.

Charlie