Tuesday Night Trip ?

Paul D

Weather forecast is looking good for a trip out on either Monday night or Tuesday night. I am thinking of trying the ledge for eels for a few hours on Tuesday evening/night and returning around 22:00 or 23:00 ish ( work in the morning sad.gif ).

Does anyone fancy 1) crewing and 2 ) buddying up ?

Tides for Tue are HW 13:38

LW 20:56

I will probably aim for a launch from Mudeford around 17:00 ( if I can get home from work in time )

If you fancy crewing or buddying up then give me a call on 07887 875964

cheers Paul

Paul, my dad is comming down from the Lakes this week and is keen to get out on the boat (as long as its calm sick.gif ) so we might well join you out there. Was wondering what people think the chances of catching eels are as the tide looks big ? Will they still be roaming about as I have been told they dont like big flow and tend to stay in their holes ? Also would it be helpfull to put down a bag of mackerel chunks with the anchor or is that likley to attract them away from the bait ?

The old chap is a keen beach fisherman at home, can anyone recomend a couple of good spots he might be able to catch bass from the beach?

chris

paul , will probably not be able to do monday though we will see how the old fella gets on. Plan is to be out fairly early monday as he wants to catch a ray or two so he may well be knackered come t time ! If hes up for it will give you a shout on the way out, but I suspect we will have a try on tuesday. Good luck , hope you get another fat snake... wink.gif

Chris,

Latest change of plan is to NOT fish Monday evening as the weather doesn't look too clever and I prefer it to be nice and calm when night fishing.

My latest plan is to blag a day of work on Tuesday and fish Tues during the day, returning in time to see the Cherries fortune change ( about as much chance of that as catching something decent on Tue ).

I am going to decide if Tue is On/Off when I am at work on Mon.

Plans changing by the minute. Tues weather is looking less pleasant by the minute ( Where is a decent weather forecast when you want one unsure.gif, just when all looks OK the window closes and weather looks bad again ). Wed looks OK - Fri looks better. decisions, decisions !

Will decide this afternoon if Tue is the day or if I am going to go for Wed.