Radio Solent

Paul D

I will be doing a talk on Radio Solent around 6:30 AM ish ( more likely 6:45 ish ).

As this is the first time on, not sure what the format will be but it is under their "Salty Sea Dog" section ( or something like that ) !

I think it will revolve around what the benefits of the club is. What the Fish Recorder does, What we have been catching lately ( ie. Bream and Bass showing plus Pollock etc. ). How the winter went ( ie. Good cod to some smile.gif ). etc. etc.

Should be interesting to see how it goes.

Went pretty well I think. Mentioned what a wonderful club this is, despite having Royal supporters in our midst !!

Tried to get in how many members, website address, catches recently, competitions and the safety aspect of the club.

Helen listened in and said I could have sounded more enthusiastic - but it was 6:45 AM sad.gif

will be back end of June, the Friday before the 2nd comp which will be the first competition for the BFM, so will mention this.