Boat Fishing Comps

boybilly

tongue.gif Nice one Rich. Charlie, we would be looking at 6-6.30 start and 9-9,30 finish. These to be discussed at meeting at the end of February, we cannot finish too late because juniors that travel will need to go to school next day. We are going to try and arrange a few around holiday times so these may be slightly extended, with a bit of grub back at the club. Regards, BB sick.gif

tongue.gif 30 mins from the harbour there are a plethora of fish. Spoil ground, Lulworth, Church Ope reef, Grove rough, Bream ledges and of course the bass marks. Sharpen those hooks chaps. (And lasses) I dont think the rock marks for species will happen until a bit later when the juniors get used to various aspects of species fishing. Half term when time is on our side I can forsee a trip to the back of the bank. Nice Undulate and Spotted Rays, With Conger and Bull Huss thrown in for good measure. Mike, the big rays are here now mate. Window in the weather and get out to the Kidney Banks. Gravid females are waiting for your bait. BB cool.gif

Hi Billy, i've been meaning to call you after getting your no. from Rich , but as usual haven't as yet had the time. I was wondering if you and i could meet up somewhen, as i hope to be buying a boat in the fairly near future and i already have my name down for a pontoon mooring at Weymouth . Rich said you were a man in the know down at Weymouth and recommended that i call you because you were a helpful chap. Hope you can help in any shape or form. Cheers Jas

• 3 weeks later...