Tuesday Fishing Anyone?

Manic Moore

Hi Gordon, I'm happy to crew (share costs) for you tomorrow if you can't find anyone else. i say this because i'm probably wouldn't be on the top of anyones list because of my lack of mobility etc . i have been out with Bob f and loved every minute of it , and am keen to gain lots more experience. I have my own gear but no life jacket. I have an appointment at dorchester hospital and will be there till 11 - 11.30. Let me know either way. Cheers Jas

Well, any late takers?

I am leaving the house about 5.30am, fuel then launch at wick about 6.00 / 6.15.

I will grab a few macy then anchor up on X ledge ph34r.gif when the tide gets near the high I will push out to a wreck to try for a few conger.

If anyone would like to tag along, I certainly won't be going to far out if its too lumpy and might have to drift for the odd bass or two. Give me a buz on my mobile (on members list) or meet me at Wick

Have a nice day at work everyone biggrin.gif

Just back from travels.....and planning to be out tomorrow [early]

Gordon, I'll give you a call to see where we both end out / start from ??

I want to try out my new bait tank and see if the effort is worth it!

I hope to repeat again on Weds. as well.

Alun.

Alun,

That was 3 new bait tanks under test today. Mine worked a treat now and kept around 15 mackeral alive all day. Only downside is with me fishing solo + 60 litres of water on same side of the boat means the boat tilts a little too much for my liking when underway.