Conger Again

Manic Moore

would of loved to Gorden, but im working til 10pm, then up at 5.30am fri morn for work..........I need to get my first conger soon............Me and Dom have come up with the plan of fishing Sun night, launching at 11pm(again after work). Good luck, and do your best to wrestle through them nuisuance bass sick.gif

Dan,

If you want some company, I think I will be able to do Sunday night. ( Can't easily fish Sunday in the day as we are invited to a wedding anniversary party. However, will be back in time for an evening fish ( and have next day off work smile.gif )

Two problems though.

1) No crew - anyone fancy it ?

2) Weather needs to improve as forecast looks poor into this weekend.

Paul, if dom cant go, and im looking for crew, then either i could go out with u, or u could crew for me. But I dont finish work til 10pm, so will be at slip at 10.30pm. Ive got the numbers where Bob had his congers from last week stored on the gps wink.gif . If u will be out before that, then Im sure I can get someone to crew for me and I can meet u out there. If weather is crap, then no worries. I may also try early thursday morn, again crew depending and weather depending. A ledge bass session maybe.

Dan