Hi Folks

Shropfisher

Just been told by Tom Beetle about the club, I am moving down to Poole area in next few months, So will join formally when I have my new address and look forward to meeting you all, my boat is an Ocquateau 615, so will be looking at moorings as well. currently fishing out of Conwy in North Wales.

Welcome to the finest club in the South.

You'll have a great time with this lot, but you must be able to take the mickey and give as good as you get.

Tom

Welcome and hope you settle into the quiet Dorset life once you move down this way rolleyes.gif .

PS, Do you get stroppy when you go fishing or only when you don't catch? laugh.gif

During the 15 years I was Sec to the Local Fly Fishing club, and I had one rule, If you catch more than the driver ( I always drove ) you walk home !! with your kit. One day Les was posting the catch reports a 100yards or so away from the car park (and he had outfished me, something that did not happen often I must say, ) I thought I'll bring the car over to him, you should have seen him run, he thought I was imposing rule 1...

Just been told by Tom Beetle about the club, I am moving down to Poole area in next few months, So will join formally when I have my new address and look forward to meeting you all, my boat is an Ocquateau 615, so will be looking at moorings as well. currently fishing out of Conwy in North Wales.

Hi,

Just wonderd if you remember my boat and its owner as it came from Conwy.

It`s a Merry Fisher 635 called "Whiplash of Conwy"

Cheers

Alan

I've only been there this year, fished out of Pwhelli for 2 years before, but there are a lot of well named boats in Conwy, a Dentist has his Gin Palace called Drill & Fill, another large ( 38 footer ) is called in your dreams, Whiplash sounds familiar but that could be for a differant reason.......