Just Saying "hi"

hotshot

Well,

After reading the posts for a bit and seeing how friendly everyone is and the useful advice, I've sent off my subs (Yeah, I know, cheque's in the post...!). Many thanks to the nice chap with the Orkney 520 who I chatted with at Baiter Park a couple of weeks back (while I was walking my Springer Spaniel) and who told me about the club. I've done a bit of small dinghy sailing (safe confines of Christchurch harbour mostly) and a (very) little bit of shore/ pier sea fishing. Now looking to buy a boat and combine the two! I sold my Mirror dinghy today - sad to see it go, but makes room for a bigger boat... smile.gif I'm a bit nervous about venturing out further to sea than I'm used to, and hoping to get help/ advice on this and fishing matters in the weeks/ months ahead. Looking forward to getting to know you better... Cheers!

welcome biggrin.gif you will not go far wrong by joining. the amount and help I have had over the last twelve month's is unbelivable. helpfull and at the same time good for a laugh

I'm trailing down my rig next month from the north east for a week's fishing and the chap's have fallen over themselves with advice offer's of keeping an eye out for us when I'm out. best

Welcome aboard hotshot

I am sure that everyone will help you in what ever way they can all you need to do is ask. biggrin.gif

If it is any help I run a small non commercial web site, see my signature for link, which gives reports on owners boats and equipment which might hellp you decide what boat to look for or I am sure Tom will be only too happy to sell you one of his fine craft. wink.gifwink.gif

Look forward to meeting you at some time

Coddy

cool.gif

Welcome, Hotshot. If you are new to boat fishing and fishing boats, you couldn't wish for a better place to start. Join in, ask questions and, if possible, get along to a monthly meeting to meet some of the guys in person. It can all be a bit daunting at first but don't lose sight of the fact that you do it for fun and enjoy it.

Terry.

Hi Dave

Welcome to the forum and the club. I'm sure the guys will give you all he help and advice you need

I have received your membership application and have updated your status in the forum accordingly. You will receive acknowledgement from our membership sec shortly

Martin