Quicksilver fuel tank

Adam F

I am after 1 x Quicksilver Fuel tank.

Blue Warrior has 2 x steel tanks (the old fashion type) at the moment, blut I have seen Warriors with a pair of the Quicksilver jobbies on board - and they both fit neatly into the bilge pump recess.

James had one lying around at his house - so ive nabbed that, just need one more. Searched and searched the web - but no cigar.

They are made by Quicksilver (people who make the common throttle kits) they are red, and it is the small portable size.

Help!!!

Cod/ Maverick:

Do you have any problems with the fuel line becoming pinched or trapped anywhere along its route - (I suspect 'no' with martin as intergral tank)

I have been experiancing a 'flat spot' in the engine when excelerating. Also the engine wouldnt start this afternoon.

On closer inspection I discover that the fuel line was picnhed slighly - after realeasing it she started - but flat spot still remains - althoug fuel line isnt that free still.

Would a restricted fuel line effect engine performace that much?

Adam

Had exactly the same problem on the Honda.As Pete says, the breather screw on the fuel tank was not allowing sufficient air into the tank and caused a degradation in performance. ( Found the engine ran beautifully when I forgot to put the fuel cap on altogether ! ).