Sponsor Links?

Adam F

I see all of the threads below giving the new site sponsors....cant we have the links on the forum page, as well as the main site page.

Personally I rarely look at the main site, just dip in and out of the forum. Yesterday I had to hunt down the Amazon link - just a thought?>...

Are all the ad the same price? If they are no one should have more space than other. However if they are all different, i.e., 1/8, 1/4, 1/2 or wholepageas in newspaper) then the bigspender should get more coverage. The other smaller (but still very valuable) sponsor should get eg a rolling slot.

Donations for inclusion on our site are negotiated individually with each company so all are different. There are no set rates for adverts. The only company allowed to feature on every page for the moment is Southern Motor Boats who paid a premium for the privilege. The agreement is that no other co. would have the same amount of exposure although other sponsors are in the forum albeit on a random basis in the advertising feature to the left of the screen.

Martin