Hello

Gruffy

Hello everyone,

Another newbie joining the forum here...I've looked into the forum for the last month or two and have been very impressed with what I've seen, so thought it was about time I said hello.

By way of introduction, I've had boats for the last 12 or so years and currently run a Karnic 2051 out of Poole named Kirsty Lou. I fish prety much exclusively for bass, all bar a couple of which I return. I fish about 60% with the fly rod, the rest is with lures, plugs and various other artificials. I'm also one of the fish recorders for BASS, so have been interested to read about the club's involvement in scale recording.

It's good to read about so many members having a great time fishing afloat, I've particularly enjoyed reading the crac in the catch report threads...I'll look forward to picking up on who runs what boat, and will hopefully have a chance to shout a few hello's across the water when I see you out fishing.

Best Regards,

Allan.

A fly fisherman would lend an aura of gentile sophistication to what otherwise is seen as a rable 

Excuse me, some of us rable do actually flyfish but not often enough.

Welcome Allan. love to hear more about the bass on Fly- perhaps we can get to gether for a fly and plug only session sometime

Cheers

Paul