Bfm

Maverick Martin

to be honest, everyone has a different thoughts, but ive always found Daves features a really good read.......hes also top mates with Rob Thompson, so we will hopefully have some features in club waters aswel. Ok, Rob aint everyones fave skipper, but if they catch fish for the articals, and the content is good, im happy.

Dave Barham is the man that TSF sent down to Weymouth to cover the 2004 YYS. That year we had particularly snotty seas, and he decided not to come out, but sat in the Sailors Return at the bar getting rat faced..........mmmmm not such a good choice?????

Rich

Billy

I recon he just wants to spend more time fishing biggrin.gif .On the BFM final he was saying how he was stuggling to get the mag edited in time and fit in all his fishing. When I saw him he was just back from the world champs in weymouth, then to the channel Islands for the Final ........Then of to South Africa for a spot of fishing 2 days later!! and some how he had a whole mag to edit and get to press in a couple of nights blink.gif know suprise the bloke has packed it in( its a hard life for some people laugh.gif ) I expect you will see a bit more of him on the match scene dry.gif He's a good angler

James