Species Competition

Fugazi

http://www.pbsbac.co.uk/modules.php?name=C...showpage&pid=31

Just remember that this is the first of our species comps so the scoring is cumulative. You can fish as many of the species comps as you like with the best four scores counting towards your final score.

Also remember that competitions with # next to them are put forward into the Boat Fishing Monthly Competition with the top prize in this comp a cool

Thanks Bob,

But have a reputation to maintain of catching small, spiny and inedible fish, none of which would ever grow to more than a pound - which I think is the definition of a "mini-species".

Can honestly say I've never caught a blue shark under a pound in weight, so suspect I might be ok there.....mind...not caught too many over that size either come to think of it!

Mike

Hi all

The forecast for tomorrow looks good so I hope that a few can get out there chasing some points.

The rules are the same, the way points are scored on the day is the same. but to try and maintain interest in this series of competitions the overall scoring has changed this year.

Please remember to log in prior to going with Peter or I.

Do Not bother logging with Great White on the VHF in the morning as she has been sold and is now in Cornwall laugh.gif

I will be in Beaulieu tomorrow shopping for bits for the new boat

Tight lines all

Charlie biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I will be fishing from Weymouth in 2morrow's comp and will have Peter onboard with me.

To log in on the VHF call up Maverick on ch6. If you are fishing from xchurch end you may have to ask another member to relay your message on vhf or failing that phone Peter on either his or my mobile which is 07771 748486. Best of all book in today with Charlie or Peter

Remember if you aint booked in your score will not count

Cheers

Martin

Good luck al those fishing tomorrow! biggrin.gif

Unfortunately I cannot fish or visit the jumble due to parental duties unsure.gif , but wish you all well, with the first Bream, some Bass, some Wrasse (of various species), Pollock, Cod, Plaice, Turbot, Conger, Smoothound, Doggies, Ling, Mullet (red, golden grey, thin and thick lipped), mackeral, herring, flounder, several sole and a stray thresher to each and every boat.

Tom

Guest Guest

Unless Peters phone has been busy you will not have much competition tomorrow Martin

So far only 4 boats are booked in

The rules state that booking in must be done prior to the event

Please do not phone me early in the morning lads as I will be driving

Tight lines

Charlie