This Weekend...........

duncan

well I know it's still very early and anything can happen in teh next day or so but does the panel think it might just be worth me coming down this weekend with the expectation of getting out fishing?

yesterday Saturday was looking good and Sunday poor; today Sat's down to OK but Sunday is putting on a brave (improving) face! A late Sat session might be really nice rolleyes.gif

it must have been pretty stirred up out there and the water well coloured so anything's possible - seem to remember a really good session last year in similar circumstances with the congers and rays all active through the tide.

If the weather is anything like it is here in Canada forget it. sad.gif

Strong winds with even stronger gusts and rain, rain and for a change more rain! mad.gif

I am getting so desperate for some fresh sea air its untrue blink.gif

Home for the week-end at last but will I get out? Don't think so weep.gif

Coddy

cool.gif

Duncan, hope that you do manage to get out. I'm down in Cardiff for the Wales v Fiji match tonight, but will be home on sat late, or sun early. If you want to meet up on the way past fopr your honey, give me a bell please, 07977 574335, if i dont answer, please dont leave voicemail, as its not working!!! I'll pm u my home number, feel free to leave a message there.

Tight lines Rich

ps I hope theres a welcome in the hillsides!!!! Hehe.