Cheapo Solid Glass Kids Style Rod

TomBettle

Hi Guys

Does anyone have a really old cheapo solid glass very light "Cornflake Packet" rod.

I am willing to pay a couple of quid for a "junk" rod for Bassing in the marina.

Most of the Bass hide in between the boats and the pontoons and you have to literally poke the rod into tiny little gaps which is resulting in my decent rods getting more than a bit battered when anything over a few inches long takes the prawn.

You know the type of rod... Those indestrucible solid things with a few poorly whipped cheap rings.

Let me know

Tom

Dont be a tight wad!!

You can pick one of these up for 9.99 in any tackle shop in the land - with a reel, and line!

I promise I am not being tight!

It needs a good reel and line so I don't want the cr*p that comes with it.

It'll have a shimano baitrunner attached.

I need something that can get ripped under the pontoon and bashed about as my nice posh rods are getting a little bit worse for wear and I have to keep telling my mate at Shimano it came broken sad.gif

Kam. thanks for the offer, but it needs to be one of those 7 fot bomb proof things so it can wiggle into little places tongue.gif