Life Jackets

Nipper

Mark regrets.....not got much anyway and the gear that i have got is not worth much .

Trust me Mark, we must both use the same sorta gear! laugh.gif

Any way, cash waiting for the life jackets if Kam decides against them. And if he does have them and I drown I hope he realises IT WILL BE HIS FAULT! mad.gif

Mad Mike

Mike, I just need the one as I only have 2 on the boat and would need the third one, once my friends (friends? what friends? dry.gif ) sorts out his divorce and bits and bobs.

You are welcome to the other one tho, I said I would take both cos I want to take them off Mark's hand.

Mike, I just need the one as I only have 2 on the boat and would need the third one, once my friends (friends? what friends? dry.gif ) sorts out his divorce and bits and bobs.

You are welcome to the other one tho, I said I would take both cos I want to take them off Mark's hand.

Kam, your a hero It was just one that I realy need, I said I would have a pair 'cos I thought they were a set like you did. Whatever price you agree I will pay half of if that's OK with you.

Actualy if you can not make the meeting on Thursday, I can pay Mark for the pair and hang on to yours untill you find a good time to come down. Naturaly I will pick the best one and leave you with the grubby one because lets face it I'm just like that biggrin.gif.

Mad Mike

i will bring them both on thursday then blink.gif .

mark

If you get there first leave them on the table. If I get there first I'll pick them up off the table to save you the trouble. blink.gif

by the by,

How much did you agree with Kam and do you want feeltheey kash or will a cheque do?

Mad Mike