Fishing Day Out.

jack

Four married chaps had been planning a special fishing trip,but had had to do all sorts in order to be allowed to go.

At last the day arrived and they were at out in the boat. The first one said , "I had to re-decorate the bathroom completely in order to come", , The second one said," I had to paint the whole outside of the house,front and back,before I was in the clear".. ,Number three said, "Thats nothing,I had to make her Mother and Sister welcome to stay with us for a week,and take them all shopping and touring every day."

The fourth one said," I didn't have to do anything special at all".

"well for goodness sake tell us how you did it ?" asked the others.

"It was easy", he said, "As soon as I woke up this morning, I nudged my misses in the back and said," Fishing or Sex ?, and she said, "don't forget your flotation suit !!"

I am delighted to say that my approach is that of No.4 in the tale.Unfortunately in my case this results in many lost fishing days. When do they become too old,or must I find another angle.?.....jack...[with broad self satisfied smile on his face] biggrin.gif