2 Stroke Oil

Newboy

I have 2 bottles (1 about 1/2 the other about 3/4) of 2 strokes oil left over from my mercury 100. Since my Tohatsu uses a different type of oil, they are free to whoever wants them, or one each.....

If they are OK for my Tohatsu direct injection 2 stroke may I have them please Kam?

Mad Mike

Both are quicksilver rated TCW 3, check your Tohatsu manuel, it will tell you which oil to use, but I would think they are ok for your engine, yours' the carb, oil injection and not the TLDi, isn't it?!

0ne has 2 litre and the other 3 litres. One bottle is a little tatty, but I doubt they have best before date, so I wouldn't worry about it.

Both are quicksilver rated TCW 3, check your Tohatsu manuel, it will tell you which oil to use, but I would think they are ok for your engine, yours' the carb, oil injection and not the TLDi, isn't it?!

0ne has 2 litre and the other 3 litres. One bottle is a little tatty, but I doubt they have best before date, so I wouldn't worry about it.

Yes they are fine for me Kam and If it's OK with you I'll place a contribution to the RNLI on your behalf in exchange for them.

Mad Mike

PS Meeting and getting hold of them ?????????