Friday Sneak Out

Manic Moore

i'm seriously thinking about Friday too - may swap around a bit with days the following week.

don't have anything planned, including crew!, as yet - not an early start but probably a reasonably late finish - ie coming back in after low tide as the flood allows to Rockley

if conditions really good, and Lulworth ranges not fireing, probably head West.

decision point tonight as I have meetings all day Thursday halfway to the boat........ rolleyes.gif

Gordon, Ive spoken to a pal, who is getting back to me tomorrow......how did u fancy a stingray trip....the club record is a meagre 16lbs.....im sure we can crack a thirty between us!!! The low tide off sowley is around half nine ish....so a launch out of lymo..and an afternoon/evening bash is on the cards.....did u fancy it??

Rich

Oh bottom.

A couple of things have happened since then.

Paul has talked me into crewing on Tuesday so I'm loosing BPs with the FPO.

Today I've tweaked the Australian back injury. I'm off to my physio tomorrow but so that I'm fit for BW on Sunday (and you know what a slave driver that skipper is, he will have me on my hands and knees scubbing the deck because I dropped a worm) I was going to leave her in the drive for a couple of days. Experience has taught me that pushing the back when it's dodgy only leads to a longer term lay off.

Although I have to say that an easy win to get the club record would be almost worth it. Who had the cheek to put that weight in? I had a 500g mackerel last week!

wink.gif