Reels for sale

Reel Wizzard

Allan Green has asked me to put this up for him, so any reply's please direct to Allan.

1 Penn Fathom FTH15 right hand wind, Star drag This reel is new and only been used to fill with backing and new 40lb Whiplash' £100

2 Penn Fathom FTH15 right hand wind, Star drag as new loaded with 50lb Whiplash, £95

3 Penn Squall SQL30LD right hand wind. This reel is new and loaded with backing and 40lb whiplash £95

4 Daiwa Saltist LD40HSH Hyper-speed 7:1 lever drag, some small cosmetic marks but had very little use £155

All these reels are boxed and can be brought to next meeting,  you are welcome to inspect and pick up from my home address.

I also have two Penn 320 gt2  loaded with braid and a Penn 330GT2 also loaded with braid, all of these reels are right hand wind fitted with level winds and have just been serviced £40 each available end of week.

Please ring Alan Green - 07758356474

P1050710.JPG

P1050709.JPG

P1050708.JPG

P1050707.JPG

Allan has asked me to add that the two Penn320 and the 330 will be available from tomorrow, also meant to say these also have boxes, if anybody wants to see any of these reels they will be available at Thursdays meeting.

Allan is having problems with his iPad at moment this is why I have posted this for him.