Selsey Trip Wednesday

Seamouse

Hi folks,

Work and weather have relented, I'm launching from Eastney tomorrow about 9am (ish). Anyone want to join us? We're heading across to utopia to see if the tope are showing yet, with maybe a run inshore at the height of the tide to check out the bream and hounds. Total distance covered maybe 25nm.

There's two Warriors going, Codfather has already signed as crew but we've space for one more, possibly two if my other crewman evaporates. Can get me by PM through today or 01895 673909 after 6pm or so.

Steve

im going to ask dad if he can bring me up round my birthday in may, will you be around then.

Sam,

I'll be doing my best to get out whenever the three W's allow through May and June. If I've no crew, you and your Dad'd be welcome or maybe you could badger one of the Poole trailer guys into coming across.

Steve

Hi Charlie and Sam

You are both welcome on Sammy anytime, I have some fair marks in the Eastern section.

Perhaps if we could meet up with Steve we can put a match on between father and son! wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

That might sort out who is the better fisherman or not as the case may be! laugh.giflaugh.gif

Coddy

cool.gif

I am off at half term so may be able to come across to fish the old grounds if you have space/time off

It would be great to get amongst the hounds at selsey again

Perhaps we can arrange it nearer the time

Hi Charlie

Sounds good by me. I'm down there with the IAC across the weekend of the late May Bank Holiday, so if half term is near that date Mrs M may cut up rough. Sure we can sort something on a weekend otherwise, especially if Dave is bringing Sammy up.

Steve