clubweight moulds

gruesome twosome

Rich

I think the moulds you have must be Shytalk's (Peter's) I still have the club moulds in ze garage. The club moulds are various shapes and sizes up to about 3/4lb, bullets, barrel, small bopedo, pear and beach sinkers drilled for wires. If you would like these just give a shout

Martin

Yes Martin, they must be! In that case........as I'm cooking next week, do any memebers want 12oz, 1lb, 1 1/2lb, or 2lb leads made up?? I can make them for you, with a straight swap of raw lead for moulded weights. Post here or IM me, or call me on HOME number please. Ta.

Peter (Shytalk), is it ok to hang on to these a little while longer, also do you want some made up??

Rich

Rich, I have got quite a lot of lead left over from some building work ( about 30lbs+ for a guess)...if you could mould me half a dozen @1.5lbs (any time, no hurry), I would be delighted, and you can keep the rest of the lead. I will be around Poole for Easter week....(I assume building lead works OK...not some strange amalgam)

Kind regards, Mike F