Trip this week?

Adam F

Wind is going to be fair all week, so with big tides and a bit of a breeze the Shambles would probably be unfishable.

Wind for Monday and Tues is looking like 3-4 N/NW with smallish tides, ideal to break Gordons conger duck!

I think we will aim for an early start on Tues from Poole. Ill keep an eye on the weather though and if it shifts maybe we will go for later in the week.

Gordon - Ill call you tomorrow re times and bait etc..

Adam

whats the bit of water called off Portland Bill? Is that the Race?? I was looking out off there yeaterday and most of the sea had an average swell, except an area about 500m off that was just an area of mass disturbed water with massive waves. Is this a sand bar or something?

Dan,

That is the Portland Race. Fished it with Adam and Bob ( in BW ) and Rich in Neo. It was well wicked !!

My memory of the day was powering away from the race and looking down into Blue Warrior smile.gif

oh and the look on Rich's face when I pulled the bung out the boat after taking a huge wave over the side smile.gif

Good bass fishing although hard to fish - I got the hang of it in the last drift.