More than welcome

Hooky

To all club members, this is a open invitation for trips out .

No money involved ! . However I would like this favour returned on you own craft at some time .

I trailer my boat a little further away than most , my launch places are generally within 40 miles or so .

I really don't mind what I catch but not generally one for static bait methods, I love lure fishing , I love fishing shallow reefs along the Purbecks .

You may find you will get a bit soggy , you can do exactly as you want , the Hobit is a 18 ft Suntrip , warts and all , yes you will need a PFD , rods, etc .(don't forget a flask and pies)

Due to some of the venues , catching the tide is all important , it would be better if you come over to my gaff and use one vehicle .

I don't take this hobby seriously , it's just a relaxing day out .

Why ? Safety , I can launch , fish all by myself with ease , but because of some of these trips could possibly very early of late evening ( the joys of self- employment ! ) so it's always best to have company (no miserable gits thanks !!!!!! Lol)

Yes, some days launching from local spots for a few hours for the Mackerel are very regular .

Keep a eye on the trip planning bit ?

Even better, pm me your mobile number and name , I can then text you direct invitations , first Dibs basis.