Just renewed

Robo

Hi just renewed my full membership to the club after a break for a couple of years, I started my own business and it took up all my free time up!! But now i'm finally being able to get some more me time and looking forward to getting seriously into my fishing again and also looking forward to the next club meet, great talking to like minded people... and I look forward also to meeting any new and existing members especially so if you are a small boat angler such as myself, i'm sure we can share knowledge and maybe even share some fishing trips in the future, either onboard or budy up or something 

I live in Poole and launch from Baiter at the moment but I am currently considering storing my boat either in cobbs or Davis's Boat Yard, I sometimes also trail my boat to Portland and launch from Portland sailing academy

My boats a Wilson 17 Built her myself from a hull and deck section back in 2008, she's called Glory Be and she's my pride and joy, best thing I ever did... perhaps we'll bump into each other on the slip way...

My names Rob and I hope to see you there at the meet... feel free to message me if you want to talk boat or fishing I'm a freindly enough chap!

All the very best ;)