Asian Tsunami Donations

Paul D

I have added a link on the main page of the site to the DEC donation page in order to allow PBSBAC members ( and any other forum users for that matter ), to donate towards the Asian Tsunami Relief fund.

The link is repeated below :-

Distasters Emergency Relief Commitee - Asian Tsunami

The Disasters Emergency Committee - www.dec.org.uk - is an umbrella group of UK aid organisations - including Action Aid, British Red Cross and Oxfam - working to provide clean water, food and shelter to thousands. To call from the UK, dial 0870 60 60 900.

how do you guys fill about the money you and the club made on the november open comp going towards this disaster and help theses people get back on there feet i know we all voted for it to go to the n.f.s.a. but i feel the money could be spent on getting some of thoses fishing communitys back on the water again it would great if we could help in any little way i know it will go to the floor for a vote but it's just a thought unsure.gif.

mark b

Intersting views boys if one of you could remind me tommorow it can be discussed in more detail at our meeting.

If those that are unable to attend the meeting could post their views here, your input would be appreciated.

Cheers

Martin

Ps cheers Paul for puting the links on the site so quickly