PBSBAC member in need of fishing fix.

animal

On reaching my mooring today, I opened the cabin door to find the entire cabin area 2-3 inches deep in water. Unable to confirm the exact source of the leak I've taken the boat out of the water today, a month before I really wanted to.

Currently without a boat, I'm desperate to go fishing. I haven't been out since the flounder comp and I'm suffering from withdrawal symptons. Can anybody out there help?

I'm available for crew all weekends in January except 22/01/05 & 23/01/05 and may be able to do a week day with a little advance warning. I'm obviously prepared to split costs and help out on board.

I'm best contactable on mobile no.s 07860 383373 or 07714 123758.

Dave Mayne.

Dave

You are more than welcome onboard Maverick. If I manage to get out in the next couple of weeks will give you a call. After mid feb we will all be suffering with cabin fever as the cod and whiting will be gone, the long wait then until the plaice arrive or if we are lucky enough to have some settled weather a try at the offshore wrecks

Martin