Fancy a Trip out on Monday 27th Dec?

Coddy

Hi all

Looking at the forecast Monday 27th seems to have a small weather window and it would be great to get out even if it is some fresh air.

Is anyone up for a trip? I would like to buddy up with another boat as I am still unsure of the waters here.

Looking for crew as well.

Willing to drag the boat somewhere if needed.

Regards

Coddy

cool.gif

Hi Dave

We (Dean and I) may be tempted to go out on monday if the weather stays as predicted

Would be pleased to tag along and maybe show you a few marks from Poole or could launch from lymington and fish the needles area, like you I would just like to get some fresh air and wet a line.

Martin

Dave..............sorry, no can do for monday, We are up in Epsom overnight, I've just been informed, sorry to bugger you about.......could actually do with some fishing right now!!!!!!!

Rich

No problems Rich

I hope your horse comes in and you win a fortune wink.gif

Perhaps there will be another wedding if you do biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I can't make Cod comp on Thursday due to friends arriving but maybe on Friday or week-end. weep.gif

Have a great time

Coddy

cool.gif

Dave are you still fishing tomorrow? Dean and I will be out. If you need crew I see Paul J has posted in this thread.

If you are launching at Baiter I would suggest an earlish start as low water pm is around 16.30 so you would need to be back at the slip at around 15.30

Let us know, perhaps we can meet up

Cheers

Martin

X-Ray beckons........

....... I've got a few hours between sets of visitors....... weather and tides favour a few casts over the x-ray area around late morning/ early afternoon.

..... the squid is softening in the fridge ........ hoping for afew big whiting to cook up for my dad......... or possibly another big cod [ but not banking on this !] ....

..... just spare me too many doggies.

Anyone to join me ??? [on site]

Tight lines,

Alun.

How did u all get on lads? Unfortunately, she threw in an overnight stay at her sisters..............a right low baller I'd say! Still, I made it clear I'd cancelled a days fishing, so theres one more in the bag for the new year!!!

And Dave......if you ever dare throw in that seven letter word "Wedding" again!!!!!!! wink.gif

hope all went well, and heres to the cod comp Thursday.

regards, Rich

Sorry I missed you Martin, I didn't see your post before I left. I got out to the spoil grounds off Old Harry, along with quite a few other boats.

Got a couple of nice Pollack and some dogfish...and a large spider crab which confused me a bit since it had walked quite a long way up tide with my line. I thought my anchor must have dragged.

What a beautiful day to be out!

Mike F